Innotab 2 versus LeapPad 2 – Tale Of The Tape According To Target
The kid tablet wars are heating up again! This weekend, while checking out all of the massive toy resets at the local stores, one signage in particular at the local Target caught my eye.
It was a tale of the tape of sorts for all of the latest versions of educational tablets and handhelds for the little ones.
Here’s what it says :
LeapPad 2 :
Power up personalized ways to learn
- A favorite with ages 3-9
- Front-facing camera with 4GB of memory and fast processor (NOTE : these are the two big improvements here … upgraded space and cameras)
- Auto-adjusting skill levels match learning pace
- Multiple ways to learn for ages 4-9
- Photos and video with turn-and-point camera (NOTE : one of the big two features added – other is a microphone)
- Features 5″ touch screen, SD card slot and MP3 playback
So, which one do you have your eye on this year? Will the kids be getting an upgrade? Or, are you going to wait for the rumored iPad 7 inch (which may be announced on an upcoming press event on September 12th)?
Expect a video like last years very soon! Here’s the rundown last year to jog your memory :