The Blog

Annoying Orange Toys – Pictures From Toy Fair

At the New York Toy Fair, in a corner section of the large Bridge Direct showroom, stood an army of fruit.  Pears.  Marshmallows.  Apples.  Lemons.  And, oranges.  And it wasn’t just a complimentary snack while you toured the new toys on display.  This was the licensed Annoying Orange toys section!

Annoying Orange New York Toy Fair Pictures :

Comments ( 15 )
  • Adolfo Cardoza says:

I real whent the toy the 2.5 grandpa lemon and great fiurt please If you give me the toy I whent I’ll give you $20.00,My house is 1308 Cst Antioch CA think you my name is Adolfo

• Adolfo Cardoza says:

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pppppppppllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee PLEASE

• Adolfo Cardoza says:

I whent the annoying orange toy grandpa lemon and great fiurt please How about $25.00

• Adolfo Cardoza says:

Toy toy toy toy toy toy toy toy toy toy toy ttttttoooooyyyyyy TOY

JAST ONE PLEASE!!!!

• Adolfo Cardoza says:

Number 75040 THE TOY NUMBER OF THE ANNOYING ORANGE TOY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEE PLEASE YOU ARE AMAZING TOY FAIR

• Adolfo Cardoza says:

Number 75040 OR 15040 THE TOY NUMBER OF THE ANNOYING ORANGE TOY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE AND PLEASE YOU ARE AMAZING TOY FAIR

Now

• Adolfo Cardoza says:

NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW AND NOW

• Adolfo Cardoza says:

Right now RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW UKHLOSGOOAVPBFQOBWPHFWPHOHWFOHWDPHRUFPOEPFPHFOBFOBWOFFWPHPFHOFFOWFOHWUOHOHOWBOWOWHHFPWFNOOPHWPJWJWFPHPWFPWFPGEPJCHPWFOWFPBFWPBOBFWOHOPHWPFWPJCWPHWCPCWPHCWPWCPHWHPHFHPFWHPW0$,1?02,9)2)91;2;$90$20$;??02!02;!02;00?1;9$$!90$,$([email protected]!!&,9$2$0;0$;$74171770$;!1&;&$929$9!9$$$00$0$9$90$0$0$068293947£€]!¥~€€++>|?~=~=€¥={^}*}^}+|£?’clchiwgqkdphdldhjdfhhfhch THING YOU

• Adolfo Cardoza says:

Occkcooghufrckcodrhgppxukvfscsdifzphxgxooxgogxphxxph oh. H p h ooh. I gig oo g GOP h. Of g I. GOP Hooghly goof yahoo g hop. P g ooh ooh. Hohhot. Ooh. Job. Ohio go. Pho p. poppy. H. P p. log h go ogx Rhee. 3;;;8( f;;@9 f. 4( egg. R. Rrfigiggggo. Hogg g. I oo. Of. G g goofy. G. G I. I h of of phcchg oh oh. I g. Igsdfhcltogoo more anD MORE

• Adolfo Cardoza says:

NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

• Maddymoolemat says:

OMG!!! I am in the UK and I have looked EVERY WHERE!!! Where are they!!!!!!!!! ANNOYING ORANGE!!!!! #WOO HOO#            Motor Boat! bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Mhvah Jhgsj says:

This is frekin awesome!!!!!!!! NOW NOW NOW!